Boston and New England are pretty well known for fall — The crisp air, the beautiful orchards, and of course the gorgeous colorful leaves. But somehow time always gets the best of us and our intentions to have a memorable season with the family sometimes fall flat. That’s why we have put together this New England fall bucket list and we’re offering prizes if you can get five in a row or even a blackout board.
How to play fall bucket list bingo
- Every 5 in a row is an entry for a $75 prize package that includes a Charlie card, Boston Kid Friendly Bag, and a Visa gift card to spend at a local place of your choosing.
- Submissions must be received between October 15th and November 30. A submission can be via mail or email. All submissions must include the picture you shared for that Bingo Square. This is to verify you shared with the appropriate tags for each one. Submit to:
- contact@BostonKidFriendly.com subject line “Fall Bingo Card or
- Kara Carrero 25 Dorchester Avenue #51282 Boston MA 02205
- If you get a blackout, you will get 5 entries into the prize package and also get a free download of our Boston Kid Friendly Passport Journal.
Make sure that your post is public and that you tag @BostonKidFriendly on your Facebook and Instagram shares with the hashtags #BostonKidFriendly #BKFfallfun so that others can find great local and nearby dat trips to enjoy as well! Tagging your location or the place you’re visiting is an added benefit for others to plan their own New England Destination list this autumn.
Choose your Boston and New England area locations
Start with this fun list of Massachusetts fall festivals!
Find great local hiking locations for nature walks in and around the Boston area.
Need a local Boston-area petting zoo? here are some of our favorites.
Get a pre-planned itinerary for the Downeaster, aka the Train to Maine
Enjoy a new Boston picnic spot with these location ideas.
Find a new-to-you pumpkin patch.
Finally, check out our Fall Family Travel Guide.
More fun activities in Massachusetts
Want to sponsor our Winter Bingo?
We’re already planning our winter bingo. If you would like the be included as one of the squares or provide a prize or both, please send us an email to contact@BostonKidFriendly.com